Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Green Ribbon Explosion

These are the Container Store ribbon I will be buying in loads come Saturday. Eeek!

I'm so excited to have a focus. It looks like craft night will have about 6 of us including me. That's fantastic! Now I'm trying to figure what we should try and get accomplished. I only have so many tools so instead of all of us doing one thing, each person may be doing a different part of one project or a different project completely. I also have to take into account how hard something is. I'd rather not have everyone go home frustrated or with singed fingers. (Although some hot glue burning *is* inevitable. Sorry.)

Mostly I'm just really looking forward to seeing everyone and sharing the ideas I've been working on.

Counting down the days!

1 comment: