Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Almost There (Save the Dates)

I am spending my gym break (and lunch break) today photographing Save the Dates. Last night I finished writing in the, "SAVE the DATE." Each and every time, I glanced over at the date terrified that it would be wrong. I still look at the image and get nervous.

**Update**
I was worried about the date, but what I should have been worried about is names. Names. Hmmm. That's funny, there are no names on here. Probably b/c the person designing them KNEW the names. Haha! Looks like I'm carving a stamp tonight! (A tiny square one that will go on the very back...you know, where names go for Save the Dates :)

2 comments:

  1. haha good catch! oh well, people would have remembered they were going to SOME wedding that day ... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the theme of the wedding was "mysterious" or something like that you could just send an anonymous save the date with "watch for more clues" or something. But ours aren't mysterious. They are owls.

    But problem solved! Thanks stamps!

    ReplyDelete