Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Table Numbers (via poppytalk)

Table numbers are one of those projects that can be last minute or done months ahead. (I say go for it months ahead buuuut we were doing it literally day of *cough*) They also can be really pretty without being super complicated. This vintage frame tutorial over at Project Wedding illustrates that. Speaking from personal experience, Goodwill always has a half dozen small (4x6ish) metal frames. Paint them or use them as is. Our table numbers looked a lot like the "5" in this photograph but with much simpler typography. An absolute GREAT use of all that paper you (and by you I mean me) have been hoarding.

Blog trail: poppytalk, Project Wedding

2 comments:

  1. I've seen so many creative ways to do table numbers online, I love the vintage frame idea. I also use TJ Maxx and Ross for frames. They also have a great selection and for not too much $!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TJ Maxx and Ross are both really good ideas. I'm amazed sometimes at the prices of both those places. Especially the clearance racks!

    ReplyDelete