Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wrapped Vases

Jayson Home & Garden has some of the coolest chairs but they also have these lovely flower arrangements. Looking at their selections makes me realize all the things you can do to dress up a vase. Rich fabrics (velvet) or ribbons wrapped around a piece of fabric would be lovely on any table, any season. I love the wrapped approach because it gives you the ability to change last minute and bring in color where and when you want. Ultimate control.   +-+-+ Via: Creature Comforts

2 comments:

  1. Jayson Home & Garden is such an amazing store (I'm in Chicago) - you have to stop in if ever in town. Though I have to guard my wallet very carefully, as it wants to leave me for basically every item, big or small. :)

    Happy to have found you via BYW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you! I'm hoping to make it out there in the next couple of years and it's always great to show up in a city with a list of neat stores! On the list it goes.

    Also, BYW is great isn't it? I can't believe it's already been four weeks!

    ReplyDelete