Monday, July 13, 2009

Love Letters

Ask people to write a letter to someone they love. Or perhaps just find love letters. Short poems about love (not all super happy) and then frame them without glass in painted Goodwill frames. Or maybe advice from people attending. (No "Don't go to bed angry" crap.) Take them and:
1. Cover the base of a tree with the frames.
2. Hang them in a hanging installation down from a branch. A strong strong branch.
3. Put them randomly everywhere. A tree here. A fence there.

I want to have some installation at the wedding* and I feel like I need to figure out what it is sooner rather than later so that I can get started.

*Because I love love love installation art and when else am I going to have people want(ish) to help me rig shit up in trees?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment