Saturday, July 18, 2009

Render Time Can Kill You

What is it about the panic? Too much caffeine? The fact that I ate 2 brownies for breakfast and then went off and looked at size 2 model brides while my work project renders. (Seriously, why is it taking soooo long?) The anxiety slowly carved into every pore and then just sat.

So I got up and moved around. Took a few pictures of last night's project and let the ideas in my brain toss and settle. I need a plan. I need a plan with dates and deadlines and who does what. I need this sooner rather than later so that when the habitual nerves kick in I can direct them to the Google document with all the relevant structure and they then can go whither and DIE.

Totally unrelated: Yesterday at the beginning of work I used the term "My wedding." My parents were both standing there. So was Z. As soon as I said it sounded gross. I feel like a wedding is innately plural ownership. A plural word. It can't be "my" it can only be "our." I was totally embarrassed and vow never to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment