Wednesday, September 30, 2009

One Last Night

Will I make it? Will the SaveTheDates be finished* in September? Only time (like tonight) will tell.

Last night I got sucked into a bunch of Greek episodes and while I made my hands busy cutting out little flags, it's never efficient to do projects with the TV on. It's good if you have a monotonous task you don't want to do, but otherwise, stick to the auditory only stuff. (And no that doesn't count Hulu hidden behind a pillow.)

Also my studio has hit some serious level of disarray. I thought this wasn't a problem until last night when I was trying to find flag-worthy paper I unearthed about 20 owls I'd already stamped and cut and the paper I wanted to go with them. This explains why I was 20 short. So basically on a project of a 100, I'm at 20% inefficiency right off the bat. Hmmm...Lesson learned? Ha!

Tonight is going to be a long one, but I got to work an hour and a half early so that I can leave accordingly on the other end. Time to go buy more glue b/c well, I'm killing that stuff!

*Finished means insides only.

No comments:

Post a Comment