Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wait why are you here?

Last night I dreamt that me and some female friends were getting ready to go do something weddingy. Or maybe we were setting up some things in the yard just to see how they looked. But people started showing up. Like guest-people. I kept thinking, "It's not my wedding day! It's only been a couple of months since the engagement." But here they were, continuing to stream in.

Finally I realized there was no way around it. It. Was. Happening. I resolved to have kick ass decorations at our one year anniversary (b/c there was hardly anything at the current dream site), and I started getting ready to get hitched. This all happened around 3am, and I finally woke up enough to separate dream from reality. I totally breathed a sigh of relief and fell back asleep.

Moral of the story: If you set up chairs (even in a dream) people will come to sit in them.

2 comments:

  1. Haa ha haa!
    Also, way to think on your feet and think positive. Dream Kelly rocks! "have kick ass decorations at our one year". Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remarkably more positive than the real life version. Ha!

    ReplyDelete